Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Something Really Weird Happened April 5th 2021.

So I went to my appointment April 5th to get vaccinated with the covid-19 shot. I walked in to CVS and there was a large group of people with appointments also waiting to get theirs. As I advanced in the line closer and closer to the nurse, I began to get butterflies in my stomach not knowing what was to be expected. I finally reached the end of the line and it was my turn for the shot. I was asked what arm I wanted the shot to be administered in so I told them the left since I have delayed feeling in it due to stroke. As she poked me I jumped up late after it was already out of my arm. She laughed and so did I. She told me I needed to sit down and wait an additional 15 minutes to make sure I did not have any reactions to the antibodies. As I sat and waited to the left I could see tooth paste colors through my peripheral vision. Due to the stroke I had lost most of my peripheral vision, and now here I was able to see out of it again! I know it sounds crazy but it is true. I cant explain why or how but all I know is that I can see better now again. Of course not 100 percent as I did before stroke but way better than I did before vaccine.

5 comments:

  1. The vaccine gave you back some peripheral vision? What an excellent side effect! I hope it's permanent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bizarre. I feel like I just walked into a Reddit thread of weird occurrences that only you will ever know it happened. The body and the brain are beautiful in their ways. I also hope it's permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the vaccine, but at the same time I am skeptical about it. I the type of person who will get sick from a flu shot. Anyway, I'm glad you're okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting is that! I wonder what was able to bring it back for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's kind of freaky how that works. I didn't have anything unusual happen to me at all after the shots, only got a slight cold for a day after the second shot.

    ReplyDelete