Sunday, April 11, 2021

Looking at the clock

Okay so I am here sitting waiting to take the MOS Excel test. I don't know why but as far as I can remember I have never been good at taking test. Maybe its the way I prepare myself or the way I study. Anyhow I have to pass this exam I have come too far to fail now! I feel pretty confident today but somehow or another it feels like I get thrown a curve ball and end up totally messing up the test. Well I hope I look at this post after the exam and say  "I passed".

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing MO-200 :-)

    I hope this builds confidence for your future testing taking efforts ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Rudie. That is awesome! Tests are incredibly nerve-wracking, but I would have to say technical tests are way better than memory-based. MOS allows us to be manual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! When I was taking the test I was getting stressed out because I didn't think I would be able to finish on time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Rudie, happy to hear that you passed your exam! Tests are very stressful, even thinking about it can stress me out sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also a bad test taker, most definitely because of my study skills. The bonus quizzes have definitely shown me I need to get better at studying.

    ReplyDelete