Sunday, March 28, 2021

The Younger Generation

Last weeks topic for our podcast was based on our younger generation the "Millennials". We spoke about the gap between them and "Generation X" . How their way of thinking is so different from ours when we were growing up. Most Millennials are so dependent on social media to communicate their thoughts or even the mood they are in. When us the "Generation X" were growing up we didn't have the internet to communicate like they do now. For example when we had an issue with someone we handled it old school and went in person. Now you can shout everything you want to someone without even looking at them lol.

5 comments:

  1. The evolution of technology (from WWW to social media to smartphone to cloud computing) definitely change the way people communicate, absorb information, and live our lives. As we, humans, drove this evolution, we can also adapt ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one-hundred percent evolutionary. As we get older - just as our grandparents and parents have - we will find the differences of the generation after us and analyze/criticize the way they do things. It is a cycle! Of course, I am not assuming you look down on them, but on a personal level, I will admit that I often wonder about Generation Z's future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, newer generations are going to have a hard time looking for job that only require a GED or high school. Unless they go into field such as YouTuber, Social Media, etc. But those jobs are high risk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything happens over the internet now. Especially since the quarantine, practically everything is online. Though I have no problem with Social Media and sometimes use it myself, some people rely on it too much and are even addicted to social media.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly don't use any social media that requires me to post about myself, so Blogger is a new experience for me, and this is the most I have ever blogged about myself.

    ReplyDelete