Friday, March 12, 2021

IS101 Excel

I have  reached the Excel projects section in IS101 class and they seem to be a bit challenging to me. The first few projects seemed to go well but as the projects progress the formulas are getting a bit confusing to me. I am having to go over and over on the lessons and looking up tutorials to get a better understanding where I am going wrong. I got this! I will figure it out slowly but surely. I have to  repeatedly do the steps in order to get the hang of it. Looking forward to get better at Excel and pass the next certification.

7 comments:

  1. You 100% got this! I also agree that the Excel projects have been slightly tougher to work through. I was stuck on one step for two days until today. I'm glad you're being proactive about it to go out of your way to get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Excel so much more than Word. I do struggle with the IF formula though. Putting into the universe that we will all pass the Excel MOS exam too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you, when I was doing Excel 08 I feel like it was meant to be after Lesson 4. Lately Google has been my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, everything is new for me so I'm having to repeat more tasks over and over to understand and get the hang of it.. Anyways, you got this Rudie! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I have a solid understanding of Excel, however those formulas are really going to stump me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that someone with your level of focus and intelligence can figure it out no problem.

    ReplyDelete