Saturday, March 6, 2021

My Designs


In 2012 I decided to pursue a degree in Graphic Design at College of Southern Nevada. I received my degree in Graphic Communications not to much longer after that. I have always been into art since I was a kid. My father drew portraits on his free time and I would sit and watch. I took some art classes in high school and college. I used to draw a lot when I was a kid but now that I am older I can't seem to find enough time to dabble a little. Here is one of my logos I have created for businesses.



7 comments:

  1. Cool logos :-) I like the smoke forming the "2". "They Nail Em, We Bail Em", nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother-in-law is a graphic artist! I have much respect for this profession considering that you're probably creating for another entity rather than yourself. Of course, your exception is your business and podcast. I would love to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this line of work is so cool! I wish you all the success! One of my good friends decided that he wanted to do the same thing after years of going to school for something different, and now he just opened up his own graphic design studio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those logo's look pretty clean! Wish you the best with your business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you draw the man logo by hand and then upload it into your computer? If not, what software did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool designs, I always though art was cool but I never tried it. Graphic design would have be fun to get into but I am just not artistic enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big fan of the logo and design.

    ReplyDelete