Friday, February 26, 2021

Hosting Project 150

So I was blown back on what I learned this Thursday on the Kickback 702 podcast that I co- host. We had  special guest Veronica Marquez , Director of Donor Relations with Project 150. Project 150 helps the homeless teens that struggle with life and let alone trying to go to school. It is astounding how many teens are homeless in the Las Vegas area. Project 150 helps these teens with scholarships, clothing, food and help them find jobs. They have a boutique that teens can go shopping at no cost, for shoes, under garments and other items. They help teens with Prom dresses or suits.This is amazing to me I love seeing people come out and help people in need especially kids.

7 comments:

  1. I have heard of Project 150 before. I knew they worked with teens, thanks for elaborating on how they help teens :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of your podcast, Rudie! A coworker/friend of mine told me about it. I have yet to check it out, though, but I will now! It seems that you and your team are geared towards having conversations surrounding the Las Vegas community. I respect that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Podcasts are so cool. I get to listen to music at work all day but sometimes I get tired of it so I switch to podcasts. I'll have to check yours out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the Project 150 near Craig road? I think I might have volunteer there before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's my first time hearing about Project 150, it makes me happy hearing how people are aiding those who need it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of it before, that's pretty awesome and sad at the same time, pretty cool of them to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember I donated some of my old clothes to them once, super nice people.

    ReplyDelete