Thursday, February 18, 2021

Raider Nation 4 Life


I want to talk a little about my favorite NFL football team, the Las Vegas Raiders! My wife and I are hardcore Raider fans. We faithfully go watch every game with our booster club members at a bar named Legends. Right now, Legends is under renovation, so we have been going to another Raider bar named Chanclas. I am patiently waiting for the Raider stadium to open here in Las Vegas to go watch a game there.  Some unique features the stadium has is, it does not accept paper currency. All transactions are done through a prepaid card that you can load your money on to it there. What I really love is that you can download an app that has options on it like, “Beer Me” which is that at a click of a button you can have someone come deliver a beer to your seat without you having to get up. The stadium has a real turf retractable field that can move in and out of the stadium after each game. It takes about an hour to fully move in and out of stadium.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the walkthrough of the stadium :-) That "Beer Me" feature sounds brilliant! Real turf retractable field, cool ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHANCLAS! I am dying at that name. I love it. I also love the "Beer Me" option. It's necessary and I need that in my life right now. I really hope we get to go to games soon. Football does not fascinate me, but I really love live experiences, so I am looking forward to getting in the stadium soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! I never knew it was like that. Usually beer at events is stupid expensive, but I love the idea and concept of the Beer Me app! I would definitely utilize it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a nice stadium! I'm glad that we have our own team here in Las Vegas now. I'm a fan of the 49ers : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard that the housing market is going up because of this stadium. I don't watch sports at all, so I can't comment anything related to sports. Anyway, I think the stadium looks kinda gloomy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure it will be awesome! Some time in the future when it does open I hope to visit it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that we have a team here in Vegas but I will always remain a 49er.

    ReplyDelete