Wednesday, May 5, 2021

You never know when it will be your last day.

So My wife and I were sitting at Dotty's the other day doing a little of gambling.When I get done before her I usually go and sit in an area that they have in the corner by a window to wait for her until she is done.Not this time, I was still gambling when all of a sudden we all hear a loud crash! A car came crashing through the window in through Dotty's. Luckily no one was hurt, but there was glass everywhere and the car was sitting in the place smelling like gas. They crazy part is that I would usually have been sitting in the area where the car came through!

5 comments:

  1. Good thing you were still gambling instead of waiting for your wife :-)

    Crazy story with a good ending for you and your wife ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a recent event? This is final destination type ish! I am so glad you both are okay and that you have this miraculous story to share. Insane! You'll be thinking about it forever, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's crazy. Hopefully you can get your favorite spot back, but I doubt you'll be sitting there again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, glad that nobody was hurt. It like you have a guardian angel watching your back making sure you don't sit there when that happened.

    ReplyDelete